“MEDINET” Sp. z o.o. began its activity in January 2002 as the first Polish non-public heart hospital.
Our cardiac surgeries are carried out with the use of modern medical technology and in line with European and world medical standards. Our actions are focused on the high quality of our services and for our medical staff, well-being of the patient is the most important value.
As the only cardiac surgery centre in Lower Silesia, we perform operation on infants and children.
We provide services in the field of cardiac rehabilitation and perform diagnostic tests.
We provide our patients with comprehensive treatment of heart disease requiring surgical procedure, i.e.:
- surgical treatment of coronary heart disease and its complications,
- surgical treatment of acquired or congenital heart defects,
- surgical treatment of aortic aneurysm.
Our structure comprises the following units:
- Cardiac Hospital in Wrocław, ul. Kamieńskiego 73 a
- Branch in Nowa Sól, ul. Chałubińskiego 7
- Specialist clinics in Wrocław – Lower Silesian Centre for Cardiovascular Diagnosis and Therapy – ul. Piotra Skargi 19 ( the entrance on ul. Nowa).
Our successes are reflected, among other, in the rankings of public and private hospitals, industry competitions, in obtained various certificates and in scientific publications presented at scientific conferences, both at home and abroad.
MEDINET Sp. z o.o. cooperates with many domestic and foreign facilities in the field of scientific and clinical activity. Those facilities include:
- University of Milan
- University of Paris
- University of Navarra
- Department of Cardiac Surgery in Lviv
- Department of Cardiac Surgery in Dresden
- The Heart Center Duisburg
- Provincial Specialist Hospital in Wrocław
- Department of Cardiac Surgery University of Medical Sciences in Poznań
- Department of Cardiac Surgery, Wroclaw Medical University, Wroclaw
- Medical University of Warsaw
Cooperation with so many eminent facilities allows us to exchange the latest medical technology and to improve the professional skills of our medical staff.