The registration desk is open Monday to Friday 8:00 - 18:00
Laboratory collection point is open Monday to Friday 9:00 - 10:00
Our outpatient clinic is a place where every patient will receive complete cardiac care. The facility is equipped with modern equipment for the diagnosis of heart diseases and defects, i.e. echocardiograms, ECG and blood pressure holters, as well as a treadmill for cardiac stress testing. Qualified and experienced staff are the foundation of the professional patient care that we provide every day. The clinic is located on the ground floor of a historic building in the heart of the city. We guarantee an intimate atmosphere and a fast-track cardiac diagnostic service. Our team consists primarily of cardiologists, but also includes a cardiac surgeon, nephrologist, sports doctor, dietician as well as nurses and receptionists.
It is a modern facility with extensive diagnostic equipment, providing specialist outpatient care.
We provide medical services in the scope of:
- Cardiology outpatient clinic with full non-invasive diagnostics
- Cardiology outpatient clinic for adults
- Cardiology outpatient clinic for children
- Nephrology outpatient clinic
- Sports medicine outpatient clinic
- Dietary outpatient clinic
- 24-hour and 7-day ECG Holter
- blood pressure Holter
- Cardiac ultrasound
- resting ECG, exercise ECG
- laboratory tests (collection point)
Our strong points include:
- contract with the National Health Fund (NFZ)
- high availability of appointments for paid visits
- fast-track diagnostics of cardiac disorders
- modern diagnostic facilities: cardiac ultrasound, resting ECG, exercise ECG, 24h/48h/72h/7-day ECG Holter, 24h/48h blood pressure Holter
- convenient location in the city centre - accessible by public transport
- building adapted to people with motor disabilities (lift for patients)
- intimate atmosphere, where each patient is treated individually
Preparing for a cardiology appointment
For your first appointment with a cardiologist, please bring a photocopy of your medical records (photocopy of hospital discharges, consultation cards, blood pressure measurement booklet, medication taken) and up-to-date laboratory test results (lipid profile, alat, glucose, creatinine, sodium, potassium, complete blood count). Laboratory tests can be done at our Centre. The cost of the package for a first-time patient is PLN 82.00.
Preparing for an appointment with a sports medicine doctor
Required laboratory tests prior to the visit:
- complete blood count
- general urine examination
- fasting glucose
In addition, for specific sports disciplines:
- combat sports: consultation with a neurologist within the last 2 years with no contraindications to practice combat sports;
- shooting, etc.: consultation of an ENT specialist, consultation of an ophthalmologist;
- motor sports: consultation of an ENT specialist, consultation of an ophthalmologist;
- swimming: if practised for a long time, consultation of an ENT specialist and up-to-date spirometry.
The laboratory tests indicated above can be done at our Centre. Cost of the package: PLN 42.00
If the patient has diabetes, a diabetes questionnaire is to be completed.
If the sport you are interested in is not mentioned in the table you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 571 295 641
Preparing for an appointment with a clinical dietician
Before your visit to the dietician's office, please prepare:
- a food diary including all the foods you have eaten for any 3 days, taking into account the weight of your meals,
- results of laboratory tests done in the last 6 months.
Required laboratory tests before the visit:
- complete blood count
- TSH, T3, T4
- Lipid profile (total cholesterol LDL, HDL, triglycerides)
The test package can be done at our Centre. The cost of the package for a first-time patient is PLN 92.20.
Medical staff providing services in our outpatient clinics:
The clinic's staff are committed to providing the highest possible level of patient service, in a fast, efficient, courteous and professional manner.
Cardiology outpatient clinic for adults - National Health Fund (NFZ) and paid appointments:
- lek. med. Krzysztof Stręk
- lek. med. Wojciech Ugorski
- prof. dr hab. n .med. Tomasz Roleder
- lek. med. Tomasz Kucharski
- dr n. med. Anna Wojnałowicz
- lek. med. Magdalena Cielecka
- dr n. med. Anna Piotrów
Cardiology outpatient clinic for children
- dr n. med. Magdalena Mazurak
Cardiac surgery outpatient clinic
- prof. dr hab. n. med. Wojciech Kustrzycki
Nutrition outpatient clinic
- mgr Katarzyna Kieres - dietetyk kliniczny
Sports Medicine outpatient clinic
- dr n. med. Agnieszka Fluder
Nephrology outpatient clinic
- dr n. med. Ilona Dziemianko
Should you be waiting for a long time to be put through to the registration, please use the form on medinet.pl. Please send us your essential data, including your phone number and a short message stating what the request is about. You will be contacted back by registration staff within 1 working day of receipt of your request.
Cancellation of appointments
If you are unable to attend an appointment or an online consultation, please contact the clinic by phone or email from the website: medinet.pl. Please be advised that failure to contact the patient on the agreed online consultation date will result in its cancellation, after the patient has been attempted to be contacted twice, no less than 5 minutes apart, to provide an online consultation.
The following people are entitled to receive priority healthcare services:
- Honorary Blood Donors and Transplant Donors,
- war and military disabled and veterans,
- entitled soldiers and servicemen and injured veterans - with regard to treatment of injuries and diseases acquired during performance of tasks outside the state borders,
- pregnant women,
- beneficiaries under the age of 18 diagnosed with severe and irreversible disability or incurable life-threatening disease that occurred in the prenatal period of child's development or during childbirth,
- anti-communist opposition activists and persons repressed for political reasons,
- persons with a severe disability certificate,
- persons deported to forced labour and imprisoned in labour camps by the Third Reich and the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics
Primary health care services in hospitals and specialist services in outpatient health care clinics means that:
- the provider renders these services as out of the admission order resulting from its waiting list,
- the provider schedules another date outside the waiting list order,
- an outpatient specialist care service may not be provided later than within 7 working days from the date of registration,
- entitled persons receive health care services upon presentation of an appropriate document confirming their entitlement.
The priority in the use of outpatient specialist services is by law not limited to the so-called first appointments only - it covers the entire treatment process of the patient.
Outpatient clinics located at the hospital in Wrocław:
- Cardiac Surgery Outpatient Clinic
- Paediatric Cardiac Surgery Outpatient Clinic
- Paediatric Cardiac Outpatient Clinic
- Heart Failure Outpatient Clinic for Children and Adults
We offer our patients the possibility of treatment under our contract with the National Health Fund (NFZ), as well as paid appointments. The main mission of a given outpatient clinic is to provide individual specialist and consultancy services to patients qualified for surgery, after hospital treatment and those referred from other medical institutions for specialist care. In addition, the clinic's mission is to provide specialist supervision in the given speciality, spread health education among patients and keep medical records. The outpatient clinic maintains its own registration and archives. You may access our centre by public transport, the bus terminal is opposite our centre.
Our clinics have:
- a contract signed with the National Health Fund (NFZ),
- modern diagnostic facilities,
- highly qualified, friendly and patient-oriented staff.
Patients may receive medical advice both during an in-person visit to the clinic and via an online consultation.
Prescription and sick leave can be obtained both during an in-person visit and via an online consultation. In each case, it is up to the doctor to decide whether to prescribe medication or issue a sick leave. Should you be waiting for a long time to be put through to the registration, please use the form on the website: medinet.pl. Please send us your essential data, including your phone number and a short message stating what the request is about. You will be contacted back by registration staff within 1 working day of receipt of your request.