I. КЛІНІЧНІ ТЕСТИ
- Randomized comparison of the clinical outcome of single versus multiple arterial grafts (ROMA trial)
- A study of the safety and feasibility of the Vessel Restoration System for AVF to promote the physiologic and functional maturation of upper-extremity autologous End-to-Side Arteriovenous Fistulas (AVF) in Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease: ACTIVATE AVF
- Prospective, non-randomized pivotal clinical study to assess the safety and performance of the Xeltis Hemodialysis Access graft: aXess Pivotal study
- Randomized comparison of the clinical Outcomes of Single vs Multiple Arterial Grafts in Women (ROMA Women)
II. МЕДИЧНІ ДОСЛІДИ
- Conducting a medical (research/therapeutic) experiment to evaluate the performance of the MULTISENSOR OIT/MultiSensDx OIT medical device for in vitro diagnostics used in the area of upper respiratory tract infection diagnostics by assessing its clinical effectiveness.
- A thymus collection program for the production of biological drugs.